Chic&co cookies policy
A cookie is a small text file that is stored within your browser when you visit any website. They are very useful because it enables a user to be recognized the next time you visit a webpage. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be reduced significantly. To learn more about what cookies are, how they are stored, how to remove them, disable them, etc. please click here.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. They help us to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies for cases where you click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. Depending on the browser you are using, this action is done differently. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies, so it’s in your browser where you must exercise your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above mentioned/aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision to not accept them.
- For the cookies belonging to Google Analytics, the company stores its cookies on servers in the United States and it is committed to not share them with third parties, except for the case where they are necessary for the system’s correct function or when required by law. According to Google, they not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all transferred data will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find more detailed information about European standards here. For more information about how Google uses the cookies, we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us via the contact section.